All Outlet World locations in the Denver area are NOW OPEN from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays!
We are carefully following the State of Colorado’s strict guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Please note the following rules:
- All customers and employees must wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Please follow the social distancing markers on the floor.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to shop or enter the sales floor.
- Only 20-30 customers are permitted to be inside the store at one time.
- Customers may only shop in 2-hour shifts, plus 30 minutes to check out. After each shift, customers may re-enter the outside line for the next shift.
Click here to find a location near you. See you soon!
Discover a whole new world of thrift
At Goodwill Outlet World, you can find the most unique treasures at super-low prices. This is a Goodwill shopper's last chance to purchase goods that haven’t sold in our retail stores at extreme discounts. It’s not just thrift, it’s adventure thrift!
- Fabulous finds refreshed every half hour
- Pay by the pound: the more you buy, the more you save
- Deep discounts on clothing, home goods, books, furniture, electronics, and more
- Proceeds from the sale of the items support community programs for at-risk students, struggling adults, and individuals with disabilities
How does it work?
Everything is sold out of large blue bins sorted by type (clothing, books, accessories, etc.) Bins are rotated every half hour to keep merchandise fresh. There are also larger items like televisions and furniture for sale individually.
Be prepared for a unique experience. Shopping at Outlet World is definitely a one-of-a-kind shopping experience! It’s a sight to see when it’s time to roll out the new bins. Savvy outlet shoppers know it’s “first come, first served” and they’re waiting eagerly for the new bins to lock in.
At Outlet World you pay by the pound. Clothing, shoes, purses, and household wares are $1.39 per pound. Plates, cups, bowls, pots, pans, and utensils are 69 cents per pound. Books, DVDs, CDs, and records are 49 cents each. Select items, like furniture, are priced individually.
Click here to find a location near you.