Faces of Goodwill
The faces of Goodwill stretch far and wide, and the entire community plays a role in executing the Goodwill mission. YOU are helping people in poverty with every purchase. YOU are preparing tomorrow’s workforce. YOU are striving for a better future. YOU are the face of Goodwill. Thanks to corporate partners, donors, shoppers, volunteers, participants, and employees Goodwill has been educating, empowering, and employing Coloradans in need for over 100 years. The lives of thousands of Coloradans in need are better because of YOU.
Watch their stories:
Faces of Goodwill Commercial
Be a Part of It
Who will? YOU Will. We will. Goodwill.
The faces of Goodwill are everywhere. Donors, partners, shoppers, volunteers, participants, employees – and the stories they share drive the success of our mission forward. Please share YOUR Goodwill story with us on social media!
1. Download and print the “Smiling G” poster by clicking the link above.
2. Take a photo incorporating the Goodwill “Smiling G” poster.
3. Write a caption explaining your Goodwill story. Did you find a treasure at one of our retail stores? Were you moved by Goodwill’s mission? Did you volunteer? Whatever your story is, we want to hear about it! Keep it short and sweet.
4. Post it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
5. Tag @GoodwillDenver
6. Use the hashtag: #FacesOfGoodwill
Not into social media? Send your photo and your caption to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll post it for you!