EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, our in-store donation centers will be open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. All standalone donation centers remain temporarily closed. This change will allow us to continue to take great care of your generously donated items. During the COVID closure, we were accepting donations even though our stores were closed. So now, we need to play “catch up” while still taking good care of the donations we received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All Goodwill stores are now open!
We’ve missed you! Goodwill is thrilled to welcome back our employees, shoppers, donors, and volunteers!
By Executive Order from the Colorado Governor’s office, all Goodwill customers and accompanying guests ten years and older are now required to wear a mask or face covering while in our stores, effective July 17. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
All of our stores now have expanded hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays, with the following exceptions:
- Our Outlets are now open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Click here to learn more about the three Outlet World locations in the Denver area. Click here to learn more about the Outlet location in Colorado Springs.
- Our West store in Colorado Springs is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Our Déjà Blue Boutique in Denver is now open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Click here to learn more.
- Our stores in Durango and Grand Junction are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
We are especially excited to announce that our Parker store has moved to a new location at 11236 South Pikes Peak Drive and is now open. See you there!
As always, you can discover and purchase thousands of treasures from the comfort of your own home at PickGoodwill.com.
We are closely following the safety guidelines from the State of Colorado to keep our guests and team members safe:
- By Executive Order from the Colorado Governor’s office, all Goodwill customers and accompanying guests ten years and older are now required to wear a mask or face covering while in our stores, effective July 17. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- Masks AND gloves are required at all OUTLET WORLD locations.
- Please do your part and stay 6 feet apart.
- Shopping aisles are one-way — check out our floor decals to know which way to go!
- Please follow our team members’ requests for your safety.
- Our dressing rooms will be temporarily closed for safety.
- Guests waiting at the cash register will be asked to maintain six feet of social distancing.
Additionally, Goodwill welcomes donations of clothing, household items and other gently-used goods and, in partnership with the state’s Emergency Management Office, is accepting donations of non-perishable food, masks, scrubs, fabrics and cleaning supplies. Thanks for your support!
We can’t wait to see you! Thank you for your patience as we have navigated this unprecedented situation together.
Goodwill Programs Serving Colorado During COVID-19
During these unprecedented times, Goodwill’s mission—helping individuals achieve greater independence—is more important than ever. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adapted many of our programs to serve more Coloradans.