You are here
Experience The Goodwill Effect
Join us for a "behind the scenes" look at Goodwill Industries of Denver’s retail operations, recycling facilities and workforce development programs.
Experience The Goodwill Effect in this one-hour tour that will show you a Goodwill that you may never knew existed.
- Hear an inspiring introduction to Goodwill Industries of Denver
- Learn how we transform donated goods and financial contributions to change lives through career development programs for the most vulnerable in our community.
- See our 100,000-square-foot warehouse and office facility that houses our eCommerce department, our main offices, and employment programs for individuals with disabilities.
- Learn about our career development program for at-risk youth in local middle and high schools that seek to provide education and career planning for teens.
- Be educated about our programs for adults who are getting off of government assistance or unemployment and getting back to work to support themselves and their families.
- Hear stories of success from participants who've had the opportunity to change their lives for the better thanks to community support and Goodwill programs.
To schedule a tour, contact Kelly Stangel-Martin at 303.929.2428 or email@example.com.
For more than 90 years, Goodwill Denver has provided training and employment opportunities for low-income and individuals with disabilities in our community. Whether you are a long time supporter or new to Goodwill Denver, you may not know our whole story. This tour is an opportunity to learn about or be updated on our progress, as well as hear about our future plans.