Home » In the News
In the News
Goodwill Boutique Opening in Cherry Creek North
December 20, 2011 - Goodwill Stores Coming to Longmont & Stapleton
November 30, 2011 - Affordable ideas for holiday decor and sweater parties!
October 29, 2011 - Goodwill Opens it's 24th Store at Hampden & Monaco
October, 2011 - Goodwill is the Halloween Costume Headquarters:
- Heidi McGuire, 9News reporter shops with her team at Gooodwill
- 7News features Goodwill Halloween bargains
October, 2011 - Goodwill Partners with the 80's Ski Party to help kick off ski season and support another local charity!
- 9News reporter Jenn Ryan shops for her party outfit at Gooodwill
- Westword readers flock to Goodwill for all things 80's
September 21, 2011 -Goodwill Opens Career Connection Center
August 30, 2011 -Goodwill International CEO Jim Gibbons media tour during Denver visit:
- A Blind Man Who Leads, FoxBusiness.com
- A Blind Man who has Strong Vision for America, MarketWatch.com
- A Vision for Job Training, The Denver Post
August, 2011: CBS4 names Goodwill Store a Top Spot!
August 16, 2011 - The Everyday Show on KWGN goes back-to-school shopping at Goodwil!
August 4, 2011 - 9News Anchor Kim Christiansen features an impressive Goodwill intern
July 12, 2011- Goodwill Opens Lone Tree Donation CenterWatch clips from the 9Road Trip with 9News Anchor Gregg Moss:
- Gregg Moss interviews Cleo Clausell a former Goodwill Intern at FirstBank Monday, June 13
- Gregg Moss isn't too chicken to interview Goodwill CEO Jesse Wolff at a Goodwill Store on Tuesday, June 14
May 25, 2011 - Goodwill CEO Jesse Wolff talks to 9News Anchor Gregg Moss about plans to open Goodwill's 23rd store near Tamarac Square. Watch the interview here.
May 19, 2011 - Goodwill Blogger DeeAnna Soicher showes The Denver Post's Penny Parker, Thrift that pays off!
Goodwill plans to create about 100 new jobs in Englewood
- Read The Denver Post article by Penny Parker
- Read The Denver Business Journal article by Dennis Huspeni
- Goodwill's newest retail store has opened in Fort Morgan, read all about it!
- The Fort Morgan Times, 5/17/11
- The Real Deal, The Denver Post
- The Fort Morgan Times, 2/10/11
- Shop Watch, The Denver Business Journal
- The Fort Morgan Times, 3/29/10
Goodwill is now a Colorado Checkoff Charity!
April 28, 2011 - Check out the 9News Not So Royal Wedding put on by Goodwill!
April 28, 2011 - Read all about the 15th Annual Goodwill Power of Work Luncheon in this week's Villager
March 14, 2011 - CBS4 features Deals by the Pound at Goodwill Outlet World.
March 8, 2011 - Denver Public Schools High School Drop-Out Rate Falls 42% 9News Reports.
March 4, 2011 - The Everyday Show on KWGN Channel 2 features Oscar Looks for Less at Goodwill
February 3, 2011 - The Good Exchange for Change Fashion Show & Swap, Presented by Goodwill Industries of Denver, continues to get a lot of media attention! Click on any of the links below to read the latest buzz around town!
February 2, 2011 - Goodwill has opened a new Donation Center in Castle Pines, read about it here in The Castle Pines Connection.
January 31, 2011 - A book once owned by famous Sports Illustrated Columnist Rick Reilly turns up at the Leetsdale Goodwill store. Read more in The Westword.
January 18, 2011 - Mondo Guerra of Project Runway fame, helped preview the Good Exchange for Change Fashion Show & Swap, Presented by Goodwill Industries of Denver.
Mondo chatted with Bertha Lynn on the 7NEWS 11am newscast! To register, please call (303) 650-7754. Click here to watch the video!
January 11, 2011- AgrAbility workshops will happen in Morgan County next month, read about it in The Fort Morgan Times.
January 10, 2011 - Goodwill's state-of-the-art security system featured on CNBC.
December, 2010 - Guttau Goodwill Gala featured on Metromix.