You are here
Give to Goodwill Industries of Denver
Who says doing your taxes can’t be rewarding?
Giving to Goodwill is as easy as “checking a box” when you file your taxes this season. Look for the Checkoff Colorado giving information on line 48 of your Colorado income tax form to donate a portion of your return. It’s a simple step that can make a world of difference for the most vulnerable Coloradans. PLUS, one hundred percent of your donation goes to support Goodwill’s life-changing community programs!
How Can I Make a Financial Donation to Help Colorado Charities Like Goodwill?
Monthly Giving – Support a Denver charity that works with teens in Goodwill’s programs year-round with a monthly gift.
Planned Gifts - Giving to a Colorado Charity with charitable estate planning can benefit you, your family and your community. It’s a win-win!
Matching Gifts - Will your company match your gifts to Colorado charities?
Tribute Gifts - Make a gift in honor of or in memory of your friend or loved one.
Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit – When you give an unrestricted gift of $500 or more, you are eligible to receive a 25% state income tax credit.
How to make a contribution right now:
- Call Tamar Braatz at 303-412-4780 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a check made out to “Goodwill” to 6850 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
Your Donation to a Colorado Charity Like Goodwill Helps!
• $250 provides a career fair at a local high school to help students explore career options and connect with job opportunities
• $100 connects a struggling teen with an adult mentor for one year
• $60 improves a student’s interviewing skills through a mock interview
• $35 helps a student prepare his first resume