You are here
Give to Goodwill Industries of Denver
Colorado Gives Day is December 9 – schedule your gift to Goodwill today!
Support Goodwill on #COGivesDay and know that 100% of your gift will go to help at-risk students, struggling adults, and individuals with disabilities right here in Colorado. Schedule your donation here to ensure that our future workforce is educated, employed, and empowered!
How Can I Make a Financial Donation to Help Colorado Charities Like Goodwill?
Monthly Giving – Support a Denver charity that works with teens in Goodwill’s programs year-round with a monthly gift.
Planned Gifts - Giving to a Colorado Charity with charitable estate planning can benefit you, your family and your community. It’s a win-win!
Matching Gifts - Will your company match your gifts to Colorado charities?
Tribute Gifts - Make a gift in honor of or in memory of your friend or loved one.
Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit – When you give an unrestricted gift of $500 or more, you are eligible to receive a 25% state income tax credit.
How to make a contribution right now:
- Call Tamar Braatz at 303-412-4780 or email at email@example.com
- Send a check made out to “Goodwill” to 6850 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80221
Your Donation to a Colorado Charity Like Goodwill Helps!
• $250 provides a career fair at a local high school to help students explore career options and connect with job opportunities
• $100 connects a struggling teen with an adult mentor for one year
• $60 improves a student’s interviewing skills through a mock interview
• $35 helps a student prepare his first resume