Goodwill Power of Work Luncheon
SUCCESS AGAINST ALL ODDS
Registration is now open to attend this inspiring event, created to honor brave participants in our programs and recognize the hard work of one community leader: Linda Childears, President & CEO of the Daniels Fund.
21st Annual Goodwill Power of Work Luncheon
MISSION POSSIBLE: SUCCESS AGAINST ALL ODDS
Thursday, April 27, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Individual seat: $75
Table of 10: $1,000 (includes sponsor benefits)
This year’s honorees:
• A single mother who overcame homelessness and domestic abuse to become a strong, successful, and valued employee
• A hard-working man living with chronic health issues who found a new career—and a path to success
• An individual with a disability who values work—and the independence that comes with it
• A refugee who struggled to adapt to American culture, apply for college, and find stability
• Community leader, Linda Childears, President & CEO of the Daniels Fund
For sponsorship information, please contact Kelly Stangel-Martin
at 303.854.7683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.