You are here
Goodwill En Vogue Featuring Mondo Guerra and Tim Gunn
You’re invited to Denver’s premier fashion event!
Team up with Tim Gunn and Mondo Guerra of Project Runway fame for an elegant evening of fashion and philanthropy to benefit Goodwill’s community programs. Surrounded by the opulence and splendor of Denver Union Station, you won’t want to miss seeing fabulous fashions by up-and-coming local designers, all while supporting a great cause.
This is a limited capacity event, so get your tickets before they sell out!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW. Register today!
Goodwill En Vogue features:
• Fashion icon and Project Runway mentor, Tim Gunn, and Denver’s most famous fashion designer and Project Runway All-Stars winner, Mondo Guerra
• Two fashion shows featuring looks designed by students in Goodwill’s Youth Career Development Program and styles from Déjà Blue, modeled by local celebrities
• For VIP Lounge Seating ticket holders, access to the Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design (RMCAD) sponsorship pre-party with Tim Gunn from 5:30-6 p.m., and an after party with Mondo Guerra
• An opportunity to support Goodwill’s programs and help make a difference in your local community
• Tasty hors d’oeuvres, delectable treats, and a cash bar
• General Admission: Standing: $85
• General Admission: Seated: $150
• Front Row Seating: $200
• VIP Lounge Seating: $250
Proceeds from Goodwill En Vogue will fund Goodwill’s career development programs that help at-risk students, struggling adults, and individuals with disabilities experience the power of work and get on the path to success. Last year’s student fashion show winner, Kellehanna, was awarded a fashion internship with Mondo Guerra that transitioned to an apprenticeship. As she prepares herself to get into fashion school, she – and more than 17,000 other students – are getting help from Goodwill to prepare for future success through mock interviews, scholarship and college application preparation, and resume building through Goodwill’s Youth Career Development Program.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW. Register today
Thank you to our sponsors