You are here
Use Goodwill’s Workforce Training Program to Build Your Business
Goodwill supports our local community through workforce training programs that help build and sustain the workforce of tomorrow. To continue to accomplish this mission and fill the pipeline with skilled workers, we need your support. Get involved with Goodwill Denver's workforce training initiatives and do your part to help develop and sustain Denver's present and future workplace.
Each year Goodwill's workforce training programs help 30,000 people in our community through career development education and opportunities. This includes helping 4,600 adults get off of welfare (today's workforce) and helping 30,000 teenagers with career development skills (tomorrow's workforce).
How Can Our Company Engage With Goodwill's Workforce Training Programs?
- Sponsor a program
- Sponsor an event
- Make a corporate donation
- Allow teenagers to job shadow
- Hire a teenage intern from our high school job training program
- Hire an adult from our job skills training program
- Encourage employees to volunteer
- Host a career day for high school students in Goodwill programs
- Host a donation drive or a Good Exchange event
- Hire Goodwill's disabled workforce for project or light assembly work
Learn More Today
We'd love to tell you more about how your company can become a part of the good we do for Denver. Call us today or submit an online inquiry. When you engage with Goodwill Denver, you're helping build a better Denver.
For more information, contact Kelly Stangel-Martin at 303.650.4400 x275