DENVER, Colo. – It's the start of a new year, and there are so many different ways Goodwill can help you with your resolutions! We highlighted three New Year's Resolutions anyone can accomplish on Colorado & Company! Click here to watch the segment with Denise Plante.
Resolution #1: Clear the Clutter!
- Re-organize and re-charge your new year by getting rid of the clutter! Instead of throwing out the things you don't need, donate them to Goodwill!
- Now that the kiddos have new toys from the holidays, collect the old toys that they no longer play with and donate them to Goodwill.
- Your donations are helping change the lives of more than 27,000 Coloradans in need every year.
Resolution #2: New Year, New Job!
- BankWork$ is a free eight week training program designed to help graduates start careers in the banking industry. Click here to learn more.
- Joborado is a placement agency created by Goodwill Industries of Denver currently specializing in the construction clean-up industry. Click here to learn more.
- Skillful is an online platform that matches users to appropriate training programs in their area. Click here to learn more.
- Goodwill's Career Connection Centers offer free resume writing courses, interview prep and one-on-one mentoring with a job coach.
Resolution #3: Save Money!
- You can save every day at Goodwill with our low prices on professional attire, kids clothing, housewares and more!
- Get even more savings during out 50% Off Sale Days!
- Sign up for email alerts and follow us on Facebook to be the first to know when we announce surprise sales!
- Click here to see all the ways to save!